hosted by thc
2023 Resident Rates
|Deluxe Suites (35 Rooms)||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|1st Sept to 31st Oct 2023||Ksh. 14,550/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 22,310/- PP/Night|
|1st Nov to 14th Dec 2023||Ksh. 12,125/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 19,400/- PP/Night|
|15th Dec 2023 to 2nd Jan 2024||Ksh. 14,550/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 22,310/- PP/Night|
|Executive Suites (12 Rooms)||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy||Triple (PPS)|
|1st Sept to 31st Oct 2023||Ksh. 16,000/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 25,220/- PP/Night||Ksh. 14,065/- PPS/Night|
|1st Nov to 14th Dec 2023||Ksh. 13,580/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 22,310/- PP/Night||Ksh. 11,640/- PPS/Night|
|15th Dec 2023 to 2nd Jan 2024||Ksh. 16,000/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 25,220/- PP/Night||Ksh. 14,065/- PPS/Night|
|2 Bedroom Family Suites (4 Rooms)||Double (PPS)||Triple (PPS)||Quadruple (PPS)|
|1st Sept to 31st Oct 2023||Ksh. 17,280/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 15,035/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 15,762/- PPS/Night|
|1st Nov to 14th Dec 2023||Ksh. 15,035/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 12,610/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 13,337/- PPS/Night|
|15th Dec 2023 to 2nd Jan 2024||Ksh. 17,280/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 15,035/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 15,762/- PPS/Night|
Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge Full Board Rate includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner included in the holiday price, but any drinks or snacks outside these meal times will cost you extra.
Peak Season includes WRC Rally and the Festive Periods
Easter and Christmas Supplements:
- Kshs. 2,000/= per person: Easter period
- Kshs. 2,500/= per person: Christmas period: 24th, 25th 26th, 31st, and 1st Jan
- Children between 0 to 3yrs are free of charge.
- Children between 4 yrs. to 12yrs sharing with Adults pay 50% of the PPS Rate.
- Children between 4 yrs. to 12yrs in their room pay 75% of the PPS Rate.
- Children above 12yrs are charged as adults.
- Accommodation and meals as per booked option
- Use of our swimming pool
- Evening Bonfires Upon Request
- Guided nature walks within the community
- Complimentary WIFI
- All statutory taxes
- In-house Activities: Board Games
- Capacity 100 Pax
- Rooms 50 luxurious suites (32 Deluxe Suites, 14 Executive Suites & 4 Presidential/Family Cottages)
- An extra bed can be added to the Executive Suite.
- Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodges boasts sensational views from sunrise to sunset and offers guests remarkable standards of accommodation, service, and access to first-class amenities
- The property is an oasis of tranquility and has spectacular views of the lulling shores of Lake Elementaita.
- Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge is developed by Superior Homes Kenya, East Africa’s first and best master-planned real estate developer.
- Superior Homes Kenya is the developer behind Greenpark Estate, East Africa’s first and best master-planned gated estate, and Pazuri at Vipingo, a master-planned residential and holiday estate located in Vipingo
About Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge
Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge is situated 1400 feet above the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lake Elementaita. The stunning view alone is well worth the 5 km journey up the hill from the main Naivasha to Nakuru highway and all rooms enjoy fantastic views of the Lake and the Great Rift Valley beyond.
Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge is unique; elevated above Lake Elementaita, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lake Elementaita is universally acknowledged as a Natural treasure, which is to be preserved and cherished. A utopia for bird and animal lovers alike, it is home to over 400 species of birds, with animals such as Zebra, Gazelle, Eland, and Warthog families grazing on the shores. Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge is a two and a half hour’s drive from Nairobi
35 Deluxe Suite – Has well-appointed rooms with unrivaled views overlooking Lake Elementaita. 12 Executive Suite – Has slightly larger floor space than the deluxe suite with a seating area that can be used for a cot or children’s bed. 4 Family Cottages – This is located in a secluded area, the family cottages have two bedrooms, a lounge, and a kitchen.
- Bathtub and shower area
- Mini Refrigerator
- Private terrace overlooking lake Elementaita
- 24 – hour hot water and electricity
- Coffee/tea-making station
- Mineral water
- Eco-boutique bath amenities
- Work station
- Robes and slippers
- Mosquito repellent
- Smart tv
- Space for over 100 People and accommodation for 108 Pax
- Presentation and audio/visual equipment
- Flip chart and markers
- Writing pads and pens
- Bottled water
- Secretarial services
- Free Wi-fi connectivity
- Infinity pool & children’s pool
- Children’s play areas
- Bike hire
- Nature walk
- Tree planting
- Excursions to Lake Elementaita
- Picnic at the shores of Lake Elementaita
Nearby Places Of Interest
- Soysambu Conservancy
- Lake Elementaita Hot Springs
- Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Hell’s Gate National Park
The Mountain Lodge Amenities
Fine Food Mountain Top Restaurant Dine inside or on alfresco with a fabulous view combined with a delicious snack or a sumptuous meal from the main restaurant. Vegetables are grown in our kitchen garden on-site and local suppliers are handpicked to deliver fresh meats and produce daily. The restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner and our award-winning chef will be pleased to provide for any special dietary requirements that you may have. Fine Food Mountain Top Restaurant Dine inside or on alfresco with a fabulous view combined with a delicious snack or a sumptuous meal from the main restaurant. Vegetables are grown in our kitchen garden on-site and local suppliers are handpicked to deliver fresh meats and produce daily. The restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner and our award-winning chef will be pleased to provide for any special dietary requirements that you may have. Meetings and Events Conferencing Facilities With breathtaking views over the Great Rift Valley, the Lodge conferencing facilities are inspirational. The flexible space can accommodate up to 100 people in theatre style and facilities include overhead projectors, screens, audio equipment, and breakout spaces. Come along with your team and get inspired! Activities at the Lodge include the Infinity swimming pool with a paddling pool, a fitness center, and a games room. Bicycles are available and horse riding can be arranged as well as guided tours of the nearby Soysambu Conservancy and the Nakuru National Park.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge
Yes, guests can park for free.
The rates at Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge in Naivasha vary depending on the Month of travel.
The most popular attractions close to Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge include Hells Gate National Park, Crescent Island Game Sanctuary, Lake Naivasha, Crater Lake Tented Camp And Game Sanctuary, Mount Longonot National Park, Green Park Golf And Country Complex, Mount Longonot, Lake Oloidien, and more.