hosted by thc
2023 Resident Rates
Drive-In Package (Without Game Drive)
|Luxury Tent||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy||3rd Person|
|9th Jan to 28th Feb 2023||Ksh. 24,460/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 36,691/- PP/Night||Ksh. 17,126/- Per Night|
|1st March to 30th June 2023||Ksh. 22,089/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 33,134/- PP/Night||Ksh. 15,465/- Per Night|
|1st July to 31st Oct 2023||Ksh. 39,312/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 58,968/- PP/Night||Ksh. 27,518/- Per Night|
- Welcome cocktail
- Accommodation in 8*10 meters elevated luxury tent
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at the Acacia Restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, local beer, tea, and selected wines are served during meals and at the Zebra bar from 11:00-23:00
- Cocktails and spirits are served throughout the day at the Zebra bar from 11:00 – 23:00
- Tent dining includes: Room service (upon request) and an early morning wake-up call with a hot beverage
- Picnic breakfast or lunch (optional when combined with excursions)
- Butler service
- Pool loungers, towels, mini bar, and Wi-Fi access in the lobby and swimming pool area
- 1 game drive per day in the Masai Mara National Reserve (park fees included) applicable to ground and flying packages
- Return flights included in the flying packages; From Wilson Airport and from Ukunda Airstrip
- Return transfers from Musiara Airstrip
- Recreation activities include: Spa (with massage room, sauna, hot/cold Jacuzzi at a charge) and a freshwater swimming pool
Overview of Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp is nestled in the heart of the exclusive Masai Mara North Conservancy. Immersed in the original bush among indigenous plantations and trees, the 20 luxury tents are directly overlooking the Mara River, which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters surrounded by wildlife and teeming with large groups of Hippos.
Soothe your body and mind with a relaxing and invigorating massage at the Earth & Rain Spa or enjoy an al fresco lunch or evening BBQs around the pool complemented by activities of Masai dancing and talks on the Masai culture.
Why Choose Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
- Enjoy day and night game drives.
- Witness the Great Wildebeest Migration (August to November)
- Enjoy Personalized Service.
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.
Maasai Mara Park Fees 2022 & 2023
- Ksh 1,000/- per adult per 24 hours
- Ksh 300/- per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours
- Ksh 1,200/- per adult per 24 hours
- Ksh 500/- per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours
Non-Residents (Inside the Park)
- USD 70 per adult per 24 hours
- USD 40 per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours
Non-Residents (Outside the Park)
- USD 80 per adult per 24 hours
- USD 45 per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours