2023 Resident Rates
||2 Bedroom Suite(Max 4)
| 1st July to 15th Sept 2023
||Ksh. 22,320/- PPS/Night
||Ksh. 25,680/- PPS/Night
||Ksh. 86,400/- Per Suite/Night
| 16th Sept to 31st Oct 2023
||Ksh. 15,600/- PPS/Night
||Ksh. 18,960/- PPS/Night
||Ksh. 61,440/- Per Suite/Night
| 1st Nov to 22nd Dec 2023
||Ksh. 14,400/- PPS/Night
||Ksh. 17,760/- PPS/Night
||Ksh. 56,640/- Per Suite/Night
– Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on a Full board basis.
– Third adult 30% of the double room rate.
– Rates are applicable to residents of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Republic of Sudan, Southern Sudan, Ethiopia, and Eritrea.
– Free for children below 6 years sharing with adults without an additional bed.
– Children from 7 to 12yrs stay FREE (Max 1 Child per room).
– 2 Children (7 to 12 yrs old) sharing with 1 Adult (1st Child stays FREE and the second child pays 15% of the applicable single room rate).
– 1 Child (13 to 17yrs old) sharing with 2 Adults pays 25% of the single room rate.
– 2 Children (13 to 17yrs old) sharing with 1 Adult: each Child pays 20% of the single room rate.
– Children (7 to 12yrs) in their own room pay 70% of the applicable Single/Double/Triple Rate
– Children (13 to 17yrs) in their own room pay 80% of the applicable Single/Double/Triple Rate
- Total Tents – 75
- 57 Deluxe Tents
- 12 Club Tents
- 3 (2 Bedroom Family Tents)
Overview of Sarova Mara Game Camp
Safaris in Kenya are amongst the most incredible, life-changing travel experiences one can ever have. The chance to witness Africa’s wild animals in their natural splendor is simply awe-inspiring. The spectacular annual migration attracts millions of animals including over 1 million wildebeest and 300,000 zebras passing through Masai Mara from July to October each year. If you want to experience untouched Africa, rich in culture, stunning scenery, and an abundance of wildlife, look no further.
Sarova Mara Game Camp is ideally located in the heart of the Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya and offers a unique African safari experience for game viewing. The luxury safari camps include 20 Club Tents, 30 Deluxe Tents, 19 Standard Tents, 3 Family Tents, the main restaurant, a bar, and a free-form swimming pool that has its own pool bar. All our tents include an en-suite bathroom. The Club Tents offer a spectacular view of the rolling plains of Savannah. The cuisine is exceptional with organic garden and bush dining options available. In addition, the camp has its own fleet of well-equipped safari vehicles with excellent safari guides.
Sarova Mara Game Camp offers spacious luxurious “tents” attractively constructed in light beige canvas with large “windows”, glass doors, and a permanent roof.
In harmony with nature, spacious neutral canvas tents constructed with glass doors large “windows” and a permanent roof set the scene. Earthy tones are detailed with splashes of the colors of Kenya. Ensuite bathrooms are complete with large mirrors, hot and cold running water, and showers. They are equipped with a minibar stocked on request, shaver outlets for 110v and 200v, and hairdryers.
All tents have been created with wooden decks offering a comfortable day bed, chairs, and table for a tranquil and relaxing retreat while you revel in the sights and sounds of nature.
Standard Tent –
The rustic and roomy tents in soft tones with colorful highlights host wonderful wooden wardrobes, writing desks, and safari chairs, each with a small terrace for relaxation. That “Out of Africa” feeling.
– The large Deluxe tents with double and twin beds are furnished with soft colorful textiles, crafted wooden wardrobes, writing tables and safari chairs. Glass doors with controlled key card access
– Our Premier rooms feature breathtaking views of the Mara plains. Soothing earthy-toned loungers and rustic wooden floors and furniture are offset with crisp white linens on the super king-size beds draped elegantly with netted curtains. Large wooden decks with a cozy day bed, chairs, and table offer a tranquil and relaxing retreat to enjoy the serenity of nature. Club tents have glass panel doors and large viewing decks for game sighting and private dining.
– Sarova Mara is a haven for family getaways, so for those traveling with children we have family tents with 2 rooms sharing a beautiful common lounge. One of the family tents overlooks a passing stream and each tent holds one double and one twin room with space for a third bed upon request.
– Relax and unwind as you experience a massage amidst the beauty of the natural world.
– The free-flow heated swimming pool has its own pool bar that serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
– Intrepid travelers know that decorating a space or gifting a unique, mostly hand-crafted object is always a work in progress! Style up your space or choose from a bespoke collection of timeless objects for gifting – at Sarova’s Adia For individuals who define their own style!
Sarova Mara Game Camp is located in the heart of the Masai Mara Game Reserve in South West Kenya. It is 260 km from Nairobi which is an hour flight from Nairobi and a 20-minute drive from the airstrip or a 5-hour drive from Nairobi. The Camp is set on an elevation surrounded by two streams.
Sarova Mara Game Camp has built a firm reputation for producing some of Kenya’s best gourmet meals. Organic gardens which are chemical-free provide your daily vegetables and the standards of food preparation, culinary hygiene, and safety protocols are unmatched elsewhere in the bush.
Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city for a serene location in the wonder of nature. Sarova Mara Game Camp is perfectly poised for meetings, events, and incentives with extensive facilities and an exciting array of activities for team building, wellness, and dining experiences, including bush, boma, deck, garden, and poolside venues.
Weddings and Events
Our Group leads the way in curation for weddings and events in Kenya. Let us rise to your occasion. We are able to extend any of our bush/boma dining options in our experiential dining to you for all special occasions and events.