Enashipai Resort & SpaMoi S Lake Rd, Naivasha
2023 Resident Rates
Half Board Rates
|Garden/ Villa Rooms (135 Rooms)||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|1st Jan to 22nd Dec 2023||Ksh. 13,440/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 18,720/- PP/Night|
Full Board supplement
- Buffet lunch: Kes 3,000 pp exclusive of drink.
Fountain Room Supplements
- Ksh. 2,000 per room per night (fountain upstairs)
- Kshs 1,000 per night per room (fountain downstairs)
Christmas & Easter Supplement (Minimum stay 3 nights)
- Ksh. 5,000 per adult per night
- Ksh. 2,500 per child(4-12yrs) per night during the Festive period (23rd Dec to 1st Jan)
Accommodation on HB
- Child sharing 4-12yrs Kes 5,500 per child per night on HB exclusive of drinks
- One child in own room Kes 14,625 per room per night on HB exclusive of drinks
- Two children in their own room Kes 20,250 per room per night on HB exclusive of drinks
- Three children in their own room Kes 30,375 per room per night on HB exclusive of drinks
A total of 135 rooms are split as follows:
- 40 Fountain executive rooms
- 47 Garden executive rooms
- 32 Villa executive rooms
- 16 one-bedroom executive/honeymoon suites
Getting there (from Nairobi):
- By road from JKIA International Airport – 115 Km & By road from Westlands – 90 Km
- By air from Wilson Airport to Naivasha Airstrip – 20 min
About Enashipai Resort & Spa
Balconies and outdoor showers are available in the polished, bright rooms. All rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, safes, and sitting areas, as well as minifridges and tea and coffee-making facilities. 4-poster beds and dining rooms are available in the 1-bedroom suites, while kitchenettes are available in the 2- and 3-bedroom suites.
Meals and beverages are included in the price. A lively restaurant, a cafe, a nightclub, a cocktail lounge, and a lakeside bar with views of the hippos are all available. An outdoor pool, two playrooms, a playground, a gym, and a spa, as well as an event space, are among the other attractions.
Things To Do
- Cycling: If you love cycling you will enjoy biking at Enashipai. No need to bring your bike, we have some on-site for hire and lovely paved routes with interesting flora and fauna to identify along the way. I Ride alone or with your young ones, whatever you do choose we guarantee you will enjoy the ride.
- Boat Safari: there is no better way to see the famous Naivasha hippos than on a boat Safari. With daily departures right from our lakefront, don’t miss your chance to witness these amazing animals in their natural habitat.
- Bird Watching: Lake Naivasha and the general Naivasha area are home to over 500 species of birds. Take a walk down to the lake and enjoy watching the Fish Eagle, and White Backed Duck among others.
- Lake Nakuru National Park: The park is situated in Nakuru-Kenya’s fourth-largest city, which is only an hour’s drive from Naivasha. This park is Kenya’s second most visited park and offers an opportunity to see the big five, flamingoes, and many other animals.
- Crescent Island-Animal Walk: this tranquil island sanctuary on Lake Naivasha boasts more animals per acre than any other park in Kenya. Here, you get to walk among the yellow barked “fever trees” and the park animals, some of which include giraffes, zebras, Thomson’s & grant’s gazelles.
- Flower Farm Visits: Naivasha is home to 50% of the world’s roses with a wide variety of colors & species available. Scheduled farm visits can be organized with prior arrangements. A fascinating and educative tour awaits you.
- Sitara Spa: Whether you have time for a full day of | rejuvenation or just a few hours to refresh, Siyara’s holistic selection of spa experiences in sensational surroundings promises complete well-being and serenity.
- Maa Museum: quench your curiosity about the Maasai culture. Visit the first privately registered Museum in Kenya and see what renowned curators have spent the last six years putting together. Gems, artifacts, and stories that will blow you away.
- Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary: The conservancy borders Rift Valley’s Mau Escarpment and lies on the shore of Lake Naivasha and Lake Oloiden.