hosted by thc
2023 Resident Rates
|Luxury Tents (10 Tents)||Mon – Thur||Fri – Sun|
|1st April to 31st May 2023||Ksh. 15,980/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 17,860/- PPS/Night|
|1st to 30th June 2023||Ksh. 19,740/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 21,620/- PPS/Night|
|1st Jul to 15th Oct 2023||Ksh. 23,500/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 26,320/- PPS/Night|
|16th to 31st Oct 2023||Ksh. 19,740/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 21,620/- PPS/Night|
|1st to 30th Nov 2023||Ksh. 15,980/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 17,860/- PPS/Night|
|1st to 14th Dec 2023||Ksh. 19,740/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 21,620/- PPS/Night|
|15th Dec 2023 to 2nd Jan 2024||Ksh. 23,500/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 26,320/- PPS/Night|
– Single room supplement is 25% of the adult rate
– All drinks are extra and will be charged separately on order at Camp
Park Entrance Fees – Residents (per 24 hours)
- Ksh 1,030/- per adult per night
- Ksh 515/- per young adult per night (3-16 years). Subject to change by KWS
Park Entrance Fees – Non-residents (per 24 hours)
- USD 60 per adult per night payable direct
- USD 43 per child per night(3-16 years) Subject to change by KWS – payable direct
Easter & Christmas Supplements
- Easter (7th to 10th April 2022): Ksh 3,000 per person per day & Ksh 2,000 per young adult per day
- Christmas (24th Dec 2023 to 3rd Jan 2024): Ksh 3,000 per person per day & Ksh 2,000 per young adult per day
– Children 0 to 11 years (NOT allowed)
– Young Adult ( 12 to 16 years) sharing with 2 adults, pays 75% of the per-person sharing rate per night
– Young Adult (12 to 16 years) sharing their tent, pays 100% of the per-person sharing rate per night
– All rates are based on Full Board basis ONLY
– Full board rates include: accommodation, breakfast, lunch & dinner
– No triples
– Minimum 2 nights stay between 24th Dec and 3rd Dec
– Exclusive use of game drive vehicle supplement USD 350 per 4×4 vehicle per day(on prior request)
– All drinks are extra
– The rates DO NOT include park entrance fees
– Free wifi
About The Cliff Nakuru
The Cliff Hotel in Lake Nakuru National Park is a luxurious and eco-friendly lodge that offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
Located on the edge of a cliff overlooking Lake Nakuru, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the lake and the surrounding national park. The hotel’s rooms and suites are spacious and elegantly decorated and feature private balconies that provide breathtaking views of the lake and its wildlife.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a delicious selection of local and international dishes, and guests can also enjoy drinks and snacks at the hotel’s bar. The hotel also has a swimming pool and a fitness center, as well as a sauna and a spa.
Lake Nakuru National Park is home to an array of wildlife, including flamingos, giraffes, zebras, and lions. The hotel offers guided safari tours of the park, allowing guests to see these incredible animals in their natural habitat.
In addition to its stunning location and luxurious amenities, the Cliff Hotel is committed to sustainability and environmental conservation. The hotel uses solar energy to power its operations and has implemented eco-friendly practices such as waste management and water conservation.
Overall, the Cliff Hotel in Lake Nakuru National Park is a top-notch destination for travelers seeking a luxurious and eco-friendly safari experience.
Each tent at The Cliff Nakuru is built on solid foundations at the edge of the cliff, and faces the lake, allowing guests 180-degree views of the panoramic paradise, yet maintaining privacy. The Cliff Nakuru owners did not want to waste the view, the tent is spacious and the freestanding bath looks outwards. While the exterior environment at The Cliff Nakuru is pure Africa, the room interiors combine organic chic with international designers to create the understated style of a modern boutique hotel.
Guests at The Cliff Nakuru can sit on the veranda to catch the rising sun in the morning as it spreads its vivid light across the lake, nudging life into the park’s occupants and awakening its environs. At the same time, as the sun sets in the evening, the park’s atmosphere settles into the comforts of the unfolding night and the nocturnal sounds of the wilderness. The Cliff photos are just a glimpse of the perfection at this camp.
|Number of Tents||10|
|Children||12 years +|
|Free Standing Shower||YES|
|Tea and Coffee In Room||YES|
|Laundry Facilities(min48hrs)||YES(extra cost)|
|Amenities||Africology Products in-room and Spa|
|Doctor on Call(offsite)||YES|
|Credit Cards||YES (VISA, Mastercard)|
|Electricity||YES–The generator will be switched on and off at intervals that will not affect the guests. The inverter system will run at night for lighting ONLY|
|Park Fees||Payable Direct|
|Airstrip||YES–charter only (Naishiairstrip)|
|Accessibility||2.5 hours drive from Nairobi and 40 min charter flights available|
|Helicopter Transfer Service||YES with prior arrangements|
|Game Drive Vehicle||YES with prior arrangements|
|Weather (in celsius)||Temperatures range from a low of 11 o to a high of 24 o all year round|
|Rainfall||Most rainfall is seen between April and May. The lowest rainfall is from December to March|
|Best Time To Visit||All year round|
|Currency||USD and KSH|
|Night Game Drives||NO|
It would be easy for a guest at The Cliff Nakuru to spend the day gazing at the view from the comfort of the elegant tent, but there’s more to do around Lake Nakuru. Get up early, go on a game drive in the open-sided Land Cruisers, and perhaps see a leopard, lion, buffalo, rhino, or a rare Rothschild’s giraffe. Hippos can also be sighted around the lake, and for birdwatchers, Lake Nakuru National Park is a birdwatcher’s paradise with its incredible bird variety including the famous pink flamingoes.
If guests prefer their game drive as the sun goes down they might like to visit the gym before breakfast, relax by the infinity pool with a cold drink just before lunch and have a soothing massage in the spa before heading out at 4 pm. While the day is busy, the pace itself is tranquil, the only disturbance (if you can call it that) being the calls from the nearby fauna.
- Conference facilities (Max 12pax) – fully equipped with smart interactive TV, including tea, coffee, water, and snacks – rates on a request basis
- The Cliff Nakuru Spa – refer to the specific spa menu
- The Cliff Nakuru Gym – free of charge for in-house guests
- Swimming pool available
- Game drives – extra
- Wedding packages – to be quoted on request (Max 20 pax).
- Yoga at The Cliff – rates are available and need to be pre-booked
Frequently Asked Questions about Cliff Nakuru - Lake Nakuru National Park
Yes, guests can park for free.
The rates at The Cliff In Nakuru vary depending on the Month of travel.
The most popular attractions close to the cliff include Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Lake Bogoria, Mt Longonot, Menengai Crater, and more.