Maiyan Villas – Resident Rates
1st Sept 2022 to 1st Jan 2023
|Per Person Sharing Rates||Single Occupancy|
|Deluxe Rooms (24 rooms)||Ksh 12,120/- PPS / Night||Ksh 17,200/- Single Per Night|
|Master King Rooms (12 rooms)||Ksh 13,160/- PPS / Night||Ksh 19,270/- Single Per Night|
|2 Bedroom Villas (Max 4 Pax)||Ksh 54,144/- Per Villa / Night||Ksh 54,144/- Per Villa / Night|
|3 Bedroom Villas (Max 6 Pax)||Ksh 76,892/- Per Villa / Night||Ksh 76,892/- Per Villa / Night|
|6 Bedroom Villas (Max 12 Pax)||Ksh 155,664/- Per Villa / Night||Ksh 155,664/- Per Villa / Night|
The above rates include:
– Accommodation, breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– Free wifi connectivity throughout the Resort
– Complimentary water in the room
– Access to your villa’s rooftop Jacuzzi, pool, and relaxation area
– Free access to the outdoor heated pool (the largest heated pool in Kenya)
– Free access to our outdoor gym
– 15% discount on horse riding – full board bookings
– 15% discount on all spa treatments – full board bookings Other activities in the hotel include: bird feeding, boat riding, biking, and jogging tracks
Children policy: Sharing with adult
– 0 to 5yrs sharing same bed with adults (maximum 2 children) – Free
– 5 to 11yrssharing the same bed with adults (maximum2 children) – Ksh. 4,000 per child meals only
– 5 to 11yrs sharing room with adults (maximum2 children) – Ksh. 6000 per child
Children policy: In own room
– 0 to 11yrs in own room (maximum 3 children) – double room rate
– 0 to 11yrs in own room (maximum 2 children) – 75% of double room rate
– 12yrs and above – Full adult rate
– Extra bed adult – Ksh. 8,700
|Adult||5 – 12yrs||0- 5yrs|
|Easter weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon)||NA||NA||Free|
|Festive season (21st Dec – 1st Jan)||Ksh 3,000/-||50% of adult||Free|
Room plus living room – Ksh. 6,000 per night. Please note that you can book a single room plus a living room. For a 2 bedroom option, you book either 1 master king room and 1 deluxe room plus the living room or 2 deluxe rooms plus the living room.
Minimum Length of Stay
– Easter weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon) – We only allow 3 bedrooms (Maiyan LuxuryVilla) or 6 bedrooms (Maiyan Signature
Villa) bookings only and a minimum of 3 nights’ stay.
– Festive season (20th Dec – 1stJan) – We only allow 3 bedrooms (Maiyan LuxuryVilla) or 6 bedrooms (Maiyan Signature
Villa) bookings only and a minimum of 3 nights stay.
About Maiyan Villas in Nanyuki
Renowned for its scenic views and cosmopolitan culture, Nanyuki is the 14th highest town in Africa and the capital of Laikipia county. At a height of 1947m above sea level, it connects Mount Kenya (5199m) from the South East to the edge of the Great Rift Valley on the west. It has a combination of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife, and extraordinary cultural diversity, making it an ideal tourist destination and a supply center for farms, ranches, game parks & conservancies.
Deluxe Rooms – For those who want an intimate experience surrounded by nature.
Master Rooms – For those who need a home away from home with none of the responsibilities.
Villas – For those who seek a thrilling adventure with all their friends.
The Maiyan Sports Centre aims to inspire and motivate our residents and community to engage in an active lifestyle. The sports center is equipped with balanced activities for both children and adults giving them the chance to keep active and make new friends. This includes horse riding, tennis, basketball, field sports like football, hockey, and rugby. Cycling, Boat riding, fishing, walking, and jogging trails.
Next, outfit yourself with a shirt, shorts, socks, and (for women) sports bra. None of these items should be made of cotton. Seek instead synthetic materials or merino wool, which breath, wick moisture, and fight odor better than cotton. This will keep you more comfortable on long training runs while decreasing the risk of chafing (more on that later).
You’ll need to stay hydrated, of course, on those longer runs. There are several options for carrying fluids. Handheld bottles, waist belts, and vests can carry not only your water but also your endurance fuel of choice, smartphone, ID, keys, etc.