hosted by thc
2023 Resident Rates
- Ksh. 6,790/- per person Sharing, Bed & Breakfast
- Ksh. 9,600/- per single per night, Bed & Breakfast
Weekend Rates (Friday & Saturday & public holidays excluding Christmas & New Year)
- Ksh. 8,487/- per person Sharing, Bed & Breakfast
- Ksh. 12,610/- per single per night, Bed & Breakfast
- 4 years and under, free.
- 5 to 14 years sharing with two adults pay Ksh 5,000/-
- Children in their own room pay the full room rate
About Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar
The rooms have DSTV and wifi. A small study area looks onto the view through a large window. This space is also a dressing area with a wardrobe and has a tea and coffee tray with a kettle and a selection of tea, coffee granules, and drinking water. The bathroom is finished in terrazzo, with a walk-in shower, and a basin set within a wooden frame.
Central Living Areas
Frequently Asked Questions about Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar
Yes, guests can park for free.
The rates at Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar vary depending on the Month of travel.
The most popular attractions close to Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar include Mount Kenya National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Equator Marker, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy, Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy, Ngare Ndare Forest, Oloimugi Maasai Cultural museum, and more.